Thursday, April 7, 2011

Panarama shape Cards

Be Blessed panarama example 01


Be Blessed example 06

Be Blessed example 07
One technique I learnt at tech was how to take a panarama photo. Basically it is more than one photo. Most are made up off 3 photos. I find using a tripod for this kind of photo the best because then you know your photos will link together. Another thing you must remember is to keep your camera on the same settings eg aperture and shutter speed. Do not keep your camera on auto or all your photos will have different lighting. For them to fit well together they need to have the same light and exposure. I have two good panaramas that I will be using for my cards. One as you can see is above. This one is of my cousins farm in Underberg. Yes I love that place. This is the stunningly beautiful view her and her children get to see every morning in their garden. Wouldn't that be so awesome to see this view every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment