Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fabric and wall hangings.

Be Blessed example 16

Be Blessed example 17


Fabric has always been a thing my mom has loved and I only loved fabric if she was going to make me something out of it. Well of lately I have been spending all my money on fabric. Like the cupcakes above. My mom has been teaching me to sew but in the last 6 months I have really been into it and doing the best I can, which also means paying attention. About 2 months ago my mom bought me my very own sewing machine. In the top 5 of best gifts from my parents ever. So now all my time is spent sewing and making cards. Life is great.

I thought what a clever idea it would be to photograph some fabric. Not all the shots came out good enough for cards. It is not an easy subject to photograph. Then one idea leads to another and I though hey my mom has made some awesome wall hangings and that's how the second image became a card.

No comments:

Post a Comment