Saturday, May 28, 2011

My first craft market



This was my first craft market. I had such fun and so many compliments on my photos. My face is now sore from so much smiling but I am not complaining. I did try to sell some chocolate crunchies and some button necklaces and earings but I think in future I will just stick to my cards. The photos took the lime light. I had one lady who bought some off my A4 size photos and I hope she comes back for more like she wants to.

I am now starting another little business of selling my photos A4, A3 prints and canvas. Chooses the photo you would like and I'll do the rest.

Well I still can not stop smiling.

Oh and I would like to thank Liana, Colin and Baby :) , Aunty Margie and Amy, and Sonja and Mr Gammage for coming and supporting me. You all ROCK!!!

Being my first market I got my mom to help set up store and Nic to help sell. So a but thank you to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment